Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like easter

my kids will decorate pine cones for any season :)

place cards made by jack

these were made with a kit from michaels.  the boys love them!

my sister gave me these treasures last easter.

another hand print creation from 2008

my dad came for the weekend to celebrate easter (early) with us.

he even made us the bunny cake.  it was the sweetest gift. 
i wish my sisters could have been here to eat him with me.

grandpa's cake was a big hit!!  when i was little the bunny sat in green grass (green colored coconut). 
since jack is allergic, the bunny had to make some adjustments. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! :) The picture in the background of the boys with the Easter bunny is absolutely PRICELESS!!!!
    ~Courtney

    ReplyDelete